:Skillful => “skill & aptitude”
1. having or exercising skill: a skillful juggler.
2. showing or involving skill: a skillful display of fancy diving.
3. Obsolete . reasonable; rational.
Also, especially British , skilful.
1. ready, adroit, deft, adept, apt, clever, ingenious. Skillful, skilled, expert refer to readiness and adroitness in an occupation, craft, or art. Skillful suggests especially adroitness and dexterity: a skillful watchmaker. Skilled implies having had long experience and thus having acquired a high degree of proficiency: not an amateur but a skilled worker. Expert means having the highest degree of proficiency; it may mean much the same as skillful or skilled, or both: expert workmanship. See also dexterous.
1. awkward, clumsy, amateurish.